Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Amazon Automation

Since publishing my post on starting an online Amazon FBA business and choosing Kevin David's Amazon automation service, I got swamped with questions on both.

In case you have missed the initial article, you can read it by clicking here.

I already explained the difference between Amazon FBA and Amazon automation , but here is a quick recap:

What is Amazon Automation?

Before you go any longer, I want to explain what Amazon automation really is. I heard bout it recently, and there can be still people available unaware of this unique service.

Amazon automation is a 100% turnkey service supplied by experts to perform your eCommerce Amazon automated store on your behalf. This service includes all facets of running your Amazon automation business from picking up winning products to offer, negotiating with known brands, ordering inventory, and shipping, all the way to growing and scaling your Amazon business. It's 100% Done-for-you Amazon business! Love it, where do I register?

Amazon FBA and Amazon Automation

Fulfillment by Amazon, commonly called Amazon FBA, is a service supplied by Amazon to 3rd party sellers as if you and me where Amazon stores our products and is fully responsible for the fulfillment.

My research showed me that the Amazon FBA program is probably one of the finest online opportunities overall, particularly when you intend to start your own personal eCommerce business.

Amazon itself is a great marketplace to offer on. In accordance with Amazon, normally in 2019, US small and medium-size businesses were directly selling significantly more than 4000 items per minute. How crazy is that?!

But it's not easy. Please, don't expect to become a successful Amazon seller overnight. Instead, come ready to work hard to be able to replace your corporate income by creating a successful, scalable business. While there will be a lot that Amazon does for all of us, there is still a lot we must do and are accountable for: product choice, finding suppliers, manufacturing, and product pricing to generate conversions and keep a healthier bottom line. All of that is on US!

If you are serious and ready to create that transition from corporate to an internet just and as smoothly as possible, look for a mentor and program to assist you with all these different aspects of Amazon business. It can pay tenfold! Kevin David's Amazon FBA course is one I used and I can personally recommend it; it works!

I knew some Amazon sellers who spent a couple of hours focusing on their store, but I simply hadn't reached that stage yet. While I removed myself from every day 9–5 corporate grind, I couldn't afford to remove myself for longer intervals from my Amazon business yet, even though which was certainly one of my main business goals.

Then I learned about Kevin David's AMZ Automation program, an Amazon automation system by Kevin David and David Arnett. It is a 100% turnkey service, where Kevin, David, and their team run an automated Amazon store for you.

I did my research on Amazon automation , loved the theory, and registered immediately. For me personally, it was a remedy I was seeking from the start: replace my corporate income and grow my Amazon business without setting up long 12–14 hrs days.

Did I Have Doubts?

No, I wouldn't call them doubts at all. It's common business sense and practice to approach each investment with careful research prior to making any decision, and I did.

My experience with Kevin, David, and their team was great from the very first meeting, and it continues to this day.

Their knowledge, personal approach, and full transparency about all facets of the company from the start gave me great confidence about enlisting their services.

It's Decision Time!

I was confident about my research, I loved the machine, I respected and trusted Kevin and David, and I chose to sign up.

And it repaid handsomely for me already! I am well on my way to achieve my own goals.

I get asked often if Amazon automation could be the scam? AMZ automation service, from my own personal experience, is a good business design, and Kevin David and David Arnett are serious and ethical business owners that I am very grateful for.

My Amazon automated business is thriving and I can't be happier, but, as I said earlier, do your own personal research and find something that matches your own personal criteria and that you will be comfortable with https://www.scamrisk.com/amazon-automation/.

I remember that one quote that could affect this. I don't exactly remember who said it, but it goes similar to this: You're always one decision away from a completely different life;.

I really hope my story helps a few of you make that certain important decision. Find what works for you personally and run with it, if it be Amazon FBA,  Amazon automation , or something completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Automation

Since publishing my post on starting an online Amazon FBA business and choosing Kevin David's Amazon automation service, I got swamped w...